SL500 front right signal light

My 1997 front right turn signal light has lost the lens/cover. I need a new one......HELP. It looks like the plastic cover/lens came off.........looks like it was glued on and the glue let go. How much
trouble is it to replace? Do I have to replace the whole light.........I bet I do.
Heres where you can get a used one at a very reasonable price...And very easy to replace! ACE German Used parts 6077 Trapp Ave Burnaby BC Canada V3N-2V4 604-526-0806
You can also get the clear ones on Ebay..Super cheap for a whole assembly replacement Peter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-02-MERCEDES-BENZ-R129-SL500-EURO-CLEAR-COR NER-LIGHT_W0QQitemZ8038622436QQcategoryZ33708QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem