SL500 windshield washer/headlight washer won't stop

When I turned on my headlights, the washers run and won't stop..... The right headlight wiper is stuck in the verticle position. How can I reset this? The folks under the bridge won't ride with me anymore.

I hate it when that happens. You have a short or a ground fault. Not easy to diagnose. If you're handy you need to run over eveyrthing with a volt meter and/or a ground wire with a bulb and find the electrical fault. Sometimes it's the turn indicator assembly but not always.
Have you had any aftermarket electronic gear added recently?
These might help:
    http://articles.mbz.org/electric/groundtip /     http://articles.mbz.org/electric/troubleshoot /
Alla them folks under tha bridge'll ride with yall. Just come on down an don forgit tha favorite beverage!
mcbrue friendly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420