SL600 Bumper question

Hi all, I have an SL600 that has the gray plastic bumbers. My wife seems to have scrapped the outer gray film off a couple edges off the bumper and there are rust colored scapes underneath where she hit, whatever it was. Is there some way to restore this gray film with out total replacement of the bumbers? Thanks in advance. SW

Reply to
Swpubl