SLK Brake Light Part 2

Hi
As you were all very helpful before perhaps you can advise here.
As overheating of the brake light can cause problems I thought it might be a good idea to replace the bulbs with cooler running LED plugin
replacements but as the LEDs draw less current I was wondering if the blown bulb circuit would get confused and think the bulb was blown or if LEDs can be used without any problems.
Thanks in advance DaveO
SLK 320, R170
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:59:07 +0200, Roland Franzius

Thanks, I didn't think it would be as simple as just plugging in a new unit but it was a chance. BTW I'm in the UK if that makes any difference, perhaps Mercedes UK will know for sure. (he says with little hope)
Regards David

Should have done this first, I just looked at the retailers web site and they list the LED bulbs as not legal for UK road use so I'll forget that option at least for now.
Thanks again David.