SLK problems...

have a 99 SLK 230 K. Had her of the road for a few months over the winter. when put back on the road this month, have discovered that the indicators were not flashing, just staying constant. then they stopped
all together, followed by the electric windows, power roof, central locking, heated rear window and wipers. The car drives perfect, and the lights and heated seats etc still work. Have checked fuses and all seem intact. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Since it involves all of those things, I wold start by checking the combination relay.
combination relay?...where can this be located and what does it look like, thanks for the repl
"user" wrote
> Since it involves all of those things, I wold start by > checking the > combination relay.
Hi, i too am having the same problem?? Did you fix it? Many thanks...Nic
"m8bgb" wrote