SLK tuning

I have a SLK 1999 model. Do anyone know any tuning possible for this car? Also if its possible to mount a compressor on the engine?
Rgs, Knut

my guess is the innards of the non blown motor are not up to the stress of the added air the compressure would create
the cost will make you poop your drawers also.
the case, minus a few cans!

Hi Knut.
I suggest that you visit a SLK forum on the net here: http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid &. I bought a SLK a year ago, guys on that forum were helpfull with things I was asking.
As for you question, I don't think there are many options for SLK 200. There are several options for supercharged SLK's. My guess is that maybe with reprogramming of the ECU and an exhaust upgrade you would gain about 10 hp. I'd rather save up for a 230 like mine. You can buy a pulley from one of the guys on that forum, which I mentioned earlier, which would increase your engine power with 30-40hp.
Rafael