SLK230 Electrics problem

The interior light on my SLK230 has decided to stay on all of the time when set to the door-opening setting for some reason. I have checked the two door switches and they are fine. I *think* the boot-lid switch is
OK too (the roof still goes down OK). Does anyone know what else could be causing this?
Gareth Jayne