SMART FOR TWO PULSE 2000

As a recent owner of a Smart Pulse I am in need of some technical assistance but wondered if there were alternative service centres in the North West of UK (Manchester) to avoid paying dealership prices for
service and repairs. Any advice/information welcome.
size=2>...</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>| As a recent owner of a Smart Pulse I am in need of some technical<BR>| assistance but wondered if there were alternative service centres in<BR>| the North West of UK (Manchester) to avoid paying dealership prices for<BR>| service and repairs. Any advice/information welcome.<BR>|</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Try the MBClubUK. You need to register to post, but it is free. There is a whole section on independant garages. </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT><FONT size=2><A href="http://mbclub.co.uk/forums /">http://mbclub.co.uk/forums /</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=