smartcarclubs.com - the Smart Car Community

Page 3 of 3

9000 TOTAL? Not bad, not bad at all, and you guys make better money than we do.

Yeh, the smart sure makes sense in Europe alright. Here in Vancouver, BC, I see about 2-3 per day and growing, which for us is a lot. Though in Europe they're all over :)

Maybe they should put them trusty om617 engines into them :-)
cp