Smell from air con?

Hi, ..I have a c180.....my aircon works fine, however , from time to time there is a fusty stale smell from it, it doesn't happen that often, but is quite nasty when it does happen. What can I do about this? thanks, Jm

Reply to
redhex1

Smells like your drain pipe needs clearing. Stale water breeding fungus happens when wter does not drain.

Reply to
Mr. Elbe

You need to clean your A/C on a regular basis to avoid that smell, and to avoid it making you ill. You can buy the cleaning agent in a can and squirt in up into your A/C inside the car.

A/C makes a lot of moisture, that is what produces the funny smell; it is also what gives you Legionnaires and breathing infections!!

300 Essie
Reply to
300 Essie

What is the name of this spray,...and where can I buy it in the uk? thanks, Jm

Reply to
redhex1