snow tire wheels

Recently purchased 1985 380SE... tires are totally unacceptable for our winter conditions.. any recommendations on where to buy 15" steel wheels for snow tires for my Sunday Driver?... Doesn't mind buying seperate lug bolts..

Would be nice to get it out of the driveway... a sheet of ice, right now..

Thanks

Reply to
JW46
15" wheels are cheap and abundant... well not that abundant... but you can score a good set cheap on ebay. I highly recommends Nokian RSi snow tires...
Reply to
Tiger