soggy a/c at blower

Just had my a/c repaired and converted to 134 on my 82 240D. Works so well that the blower assembly sweats and soaks the cartpet.
Any fixes?
Chris

Clean out your drain plug... it is clogged that is why it is inside your car instead... gotta do it from underneath your car though... use a straightened wire coat hanger...