SOS Volume Control E320

Can anyone tell me how to lower the volume of the SOS system in a 2000 E320?

Thanks in advance.

Jan

Reply to
JMW

turn the volume switch down on your stereo or on the steering wheel volume button...that should do it.

It did it on my old 2001, and it does it on my 2004

You can actually adjust the volume for the SOS / teleaid system the stereo system, the phone, and the navigation system all independantly of each other, you simplyhave to adjust the know WHILE THAT COMPONENT IS SPEAKING

Reply to
richard