Source for wood trim

Hi I've been trying without luck to find a parts source for wood trim for my 95 c280. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Chris
snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

There are places that can repair it that way you don't have to worry about the new pieces not matching the old ones. I've heard maderaconcepts.com does a good job.

eBay

Boneyard.
Signature Line Accessories 800-346-3040, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
said:

Whats wrong with your wood. If it is damaged then speak to Drew Tibkin of http://heritagewoodworks.com / He does a fantastic job.
said:

for
chris tonjes wrote:

tree?
sorry

Chris,
You might want to look at http://performanceproducts4benz.com /. I'm not sure if their wood pieces go back to '95 C280, but you can also contact them with your specific year/model, to see what they have.
Hunt