Spare Key

Is there a source for an electronic spare key besides the dealer? (2002 E320).

And how do you plan on programming your spare key?

It was just a question... thanks.
I would LOVE to hear the answer to this!
I see them on ebarf all the time and people buying them but in reality they are paperweights......