Spare parts in the UK?

Hi,

Any suggestions for where to get spare parts for my merc, here in the UK? I'm based in London (Kensington).

Guido

Reply to
Guido

try googling plenty replies

Reply to
kipper

Mercedes-Benz Park Royal, tel: 8896 1565?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

TRy BOSS MERCEDES

54 The Boyles Barwick in Elmet Leeds LS15 4JN

0113 281 3672

I have bought many parts from them new and used Excellent service nearly always next day delivery

Reply to
Bob

As I can't see my reply here I'll say it again:

"Mercedes-Benz Park Royal, tel: 8896 1565?"

Might be more useful if you are in Kensington. You can go yourself. Helpful tech staff/service team.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori and others who answered,

Thanks very much, I'll try them out!