Spare parts in the UK?

Hi,
Any suggestions for where to get spare parts for my merc, here in the UK? I'm based in London (Kensington).
Guido

try googling plenty replies

Mercedes-Benz Park Royal, tel: 8896 1565?
DAS
"kipper" <kipper@remove spamhotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7Kojf.9997$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
TRy BOSS MERCEDES 54 The Boyles Barwick in Elmet Leeds LS15 4JN
0113 281 3672
I have bought many parts from them new and used Excellent service nearly always next day delivery
As I can't see my reply here I'll say it again:
"Mercedes-Benz Park Royal, tel: 8896 1565?"
Might be more useful if you are in Kensington. You can go yourself. Helpful tech staff/service team.
DAS
"Bob" < snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:MyDjf.17800$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net...
Dori and others who answered,