Speaker input leads

One of the front dash 4" speakers on my wife's '95 E320 blew out and I am replacing the pair with a set of Pioneer speakers. No big deal, but I happened to notice that the right-hand (passenger side) dash speaker has two
sets of leads going to it rather than one. Any idea what this other set might be? My only guess is that this was from an ancient car phone and I can ignore it.
Thanks.
Yes, the other set is for car phone.