Speaker installation help for 2006, C230

Does anyone know where I can find installation information for a C230? I want to replace speakers, and am looking for details in taking apart the interior (door panels trim ect.). I plan on using a JL audio cleansweep to allow me to power an aftermarket amp.

I've tried Crutchfield, Mercedes user groups, and internet searches.

And help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
technobob

No one is going to have info on the 2006 model... the dealer is your best bet to get the info as they have the service manual... ask them to print out the info for you... You bought the car from them... so get it from them for free.

Reply to
Tiger