Speedometer proplem

I have a 1990 mercedes 300 sel today the speedometer and the tacometer stopped working all the other gages and lights work fine.I thought the speedometer
cable broke but I don't see how it woud affect the tacometer.So is this a electronic problem? How do i fix this? THANKS in advance. TIM
That is simple... check your fusebox for a blown fuse.
Re: Speedometer proplem Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2004, 11:00pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tiger) That is simple... check your fusebox for a blown fuse.
TIGER LIVES
case
the case, minus a few cans!
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (pool man) wrote in message (Tiger)

I did that no blone fuses.What else can i check THANKS TIM