Sport package

I've seen some E320's advertised as "S" or Sport rather than "W". What is the difference?
Thanks.

S is wagon W is sedan
But what is the "Sport" model? I've seen several E320 sedans advertised as such.

Sport model is sport package where it has upgraded suspension... spring and shock... sits lower about 1" I believe... upgraded wheel/tire package... bigger than stock size...
Sport package is worth the money if you want more performance. I would not want to put aftermarket springs on MB... as ride may get rougher... that's the thing... you don't know until you install it.