Sprinter movie

http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/en/www/projektseite.php?nav@&show 2/content.html
courtesy of wolfgang at http://www.whnet.com/4x4/sprinter.html

Nice. Makes me want to rush out and buy one kitted out as office and use that instead of my bricks-and-mortar one.
Every day I could drive out into the countryside for a nice view from the office. And drive to a few appointments within a couple of hundred miles.
This brand image clip is not bad: http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/en/www/projektseite.php?nav@&show 2/content.html
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...
Me too but the dealer says he has no information at all about a redesign.
I had to show them the DaimlerChrysler announcement.
The dealer is trying to get more information.
.
greek_philosophizer wrote:

http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/en/www/projektseite.php?nav@&show 2/content.html
the States?
greek_philosophizer wrote:

http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/en/www/projektseite.php?nav@&show 2/content.html
before asking about sales of the vehicle in the US. Sorry.
I am already bugging my dealer about it.
They will be putting them together in Charleston, South Carolina in the Fall so theoretically you could have one by then.
They are making them now so any delay is artificial.
I think all the Sprinters currently being sold are just leftovers they could not sell in Europe.
.

Every UPS truck I've sen recently here in Canada is a sprinter now.
Niiiice.

http://www.daimlerchryslertvmedia.com/en/www/projektseite.php?nav@&show 2/content.html You always get the best links!
Thank you! That movie is a bit weird in how they show the management so much. I tend to find van links since I would like to buy one.
.

Always interesting links, at least for me =)

Management/engineering, they are the creators, they are the ones that are interesting.

I wouldn't mind one either, the smaller version, though would have to be manual transmission and with the Mercedes badge, not the Dodge badge.
cp