sprinters

Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the engine number on a sprinter 2.9 lt ?

david wrote:

I thought the engines were either the old 2.7 liter or the new 3.0 liter?
Not that I would have a clue where to get the number since I am still waiting for DaimlerChrylser to announce pricing and availability for the new model.
.