SRS light on early C200

Just had the car in the garage for a new ignition lock on, picked it up today and the SRS light is on plus when the cars in motion theres a buzzer that makes a constant beeping, when i come to a stop the beeping stoops. Just trying to find out if the busser is related to the SRS light bieng on or if its a different thing ?

appreciate any help

Reply to
mickylove

FWIW, my car starts to beep like that when it starts to move but I haven't yet clicked my seatbelt into the seatbelt lock. Sounds like they messed some wiring up or did some work that really required the battery to be disconnected in order to not mess up the SRS system.

Reply to
-