SRS WARNING LIGHT

I have a 124 series E220 and for the last few weeks every now and again the srs warning light comes on for a few seconds only on my usual short trips.
If I call an auto electrician presumably as the "fault" is intermittent it will be difficult to trace.Has anyone had this problem?
3898johnm wrote:

Hm,
I'd check the slip rings on the steering first, that's probably the most simple explanation.
Cheers, ws
--
change to leews to mail