Stalking "Nick the Stalker"

Ever ponder the origin of Nick's obsession with arses and gay sex?

Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 -

  1. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any time. E-mail me at . snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.co.uk
Reply to
Alan

Stop this silly subject. Think of something happy, "forget it" is not bad.

Wise man knows when, where and how to stop. Drive safely.

Keith Beast

"Alan" news: snipped-for-privacy@uswest.net

I'm just getting started.

Flogging Nick like a rented mule makes me happy.

Reply to
Alan

If you wanted to flog the mule, you'd first have to turn a hose on it and Nick to separate them! : )

-- "Those 'millions upon millions' were gassed numb nuts. I know that it is going against the grain but I wish that you gun nuts try to be accurate about your references to these kind of things." - IP snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ivor P. Standing) referring to the victims of the Holocaust

Reply to
Christopher Morton

That of the fire where they could receive their proper response ;-)

Reply to
photographer

Even then, how would we tell the asses apart?

Reply to
Alan

That is easy Alan. The mule would have the sense to move out of the way. Nick would of course have taken the mules rejection of him in his stride.

Reply to
photographer

Asses are usually intelligent enough to recognise and respond to individual names.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I have you Alan, you're my special friend.

Indeed you are.

Reply to
nick

So object to Israel's appalling treatment of the Palestinians, and get you clowns whining anti Semitism?

Reply to
nick

Well, I suppose we should start with the intelligent one first.

What's the mule's name?

Reply to
Alan

You forgot already? Repeat after me: "A..L..A..N." - that's Alan. Say that five times and then you can have a carrot.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

This is how you treat your "friends"?

Small wonder you have so few of them.

Reply to
Alan

Very nice. Nick buggers livestock named after me.

I'm less than flattered.

Reply to
Alan

It's all you deserve.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

LOL. Nick my dear chap - I have not accused you of anti - Semitism. In fact - without agreeing or disagreeing with your views on Israel - I have asked others in the past to explain why your views on Israel makes you an anti-Semite in their eyes.

Reply to
photographer

Where is Nick?

"Gregory Procter" news: snipped-for-privacy@ihug.co.nz

Nick, why would pretend to be replying to that chap, but snip his group?

Reply to
Alan