Stalking "Nick the Stalker"

Ever ponder the origin of Nick's obsession with arses and gay sex?
http://www.gayegypt.com/gayegypt/unitedkingdom.html
Posted 17 July 2002: Hi I'm Nick, 42 genuine solvent gay guy
looking for Arab guys top or bottom between the ages of 21 - 38. I live in a South Wales coastal town can accommodate any time. E-mail me at <redacted>. snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.co.uk
Stop this silly subject. Think of something happy, "forget it" is not bad.
Wise man knows when, where and how to stop. Drive safely.
Keith Beast
k wrote:

I'm just getting started.

Flogging Nick like a rented mule makes me happy.

If you wanted to flog the mule, you'd first have to turn a hose on it and Nick to separate them! : ) -- "Those 'millions upon millions' were gassed numb nuts. I know that it is going against the grain but I wish that you gun nuts try to be accurate about your references to these kind of things." - IP snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ivor P. Standing) referring to the victims of the Holocaust
Christopher Morton wrote:

Even then, how would we tell the asses apart?

That is easy Alan. The mule would have the sense to move out of the way. Nick would of course have taken the mules rejection of him in his stride.
Alan wrote:

Asses are usually intelligent enough to recognise and respond to individual names.
Gregory Procter wrote:

Well, I suppose we should start with the intelligent one first.
What's the mule's name?
Alan wrote:

You forgot already? Repeat after me: "A..L..A..N." - that's Alan. Say that five times and then you can have a carrot.
Gregory Procter wrote:

Very nice. Nick buggers livestock named after me.
I'm less than flattered.
Alan wrote:

It's all you deserve.
Where is Nick?
wrote:

hose on it

individual
nick wrote:

Nick, why would pretend to be replying to that chap, but snip his group?

That of the fire where they could receive their proper response ;-)

So object to Israel's appalling treatment of the Palestinians, and get you clowns whining anti Semitism?
wrote in message

LOL. Nick my dear chap - I have not accused you of anti - Semitism. In fact - without agreeing or disagreeing with your views on Israel - I have asked others in the past to explain why your views on Israel makes you an anti-Semite in their eyes.

I have you Alan, you're my special friend.

Indeed you are.
nick wrote:

This is how you treat your "friends"?
Small wonder you have so few of them.