StarMark Warranty online?

I'm having a bit of a problem finding just what this warranty covers as my ML320 just passed 50k.
You'd think parts for the door hinges would be covered wouldn't you?
The D/S rear door makes an awful squeal when opened which is weird since we don't use it.
Dealer says he has to order some sort of "strap" which isn't covered under warranty. Any experience with this "strap" out here?
Thanks,
--
Crank

www.DisHub.com