StarTek Info experieces

Has Anyone used StarTek Info at www.startekinfo.com. It costs $20 for a days use. I was told by 1-800-FOR-MERC that its an alternative when shop manuals on CDROM are unavailable. I have a W210 and am told that
the CD's aren't available going back to the first W210, the 1996 E320. So, I thought that in a pinch the website may give the right info. If you have used it, is it possible to download sections of the manual ? thanks for your help