Stereo update?

I love my old '92 300D but the sound system needs an update; USB, Ipod, XM would be nice but I'd like to keep it looking like it belongs there. Any suggestions?

JD

Reply to
JD

I went with a Blaupundt, you know, German and all (probably made in China like everything else). This is in a 1-DIN opening in a '81 380 SL. Not exactly a Becker, but close enough.

Chip

Reply to
Chip

It really depends on what you are looking for. How much money you want to spend. The weakest link in older MB stereo is their setup for speakers... Most of the time, it is only a two way system. Know that manual fader switch?

The newer model has a small amp in the trunk... which is a 4 channels system... weak though.

The speakers also make a huge difference also. so there is alot of combinations to consider.

Reply to
Tiger