still low pressure

My 73 450sl has a new fuel pump and pressure regulato and i still only have 40lbs instead of 80. It stil floods out. Can a leaky injector cause low fuel pressure? Or the intank screen, do you have to remove the tank?
Thank you for your input
I would say it is bad fuel distributor.
I had some rusty, leaky, fuel lines replaced I thought maybe the rust plugged the screen from the rusted return line. any thought on that tig? would that cause low pressure?
Did you change your fuel pressure regulator?
is there a fuel distributor on electronic fuel injected? i cant find it in my book.
Whoa... took a look at the part catalog. You are right... electronic fuel injection... something MB doesn't have from like 81 til 92 or so... something like that with a few exceptions.
Boy! They are expensive! Like $160 a piece! I'd rather look for equivalent and stuck it in... Performance shop would have more experience matching up the fuel injectors.

That's cheap. They're only used on two cars. Yours and the Ferarri 308.