Stolen original cd

I have an AIW 8500 128meg car. I know its a dinosaur but it suites me well enough. Recently some punk broke into my truck and stole my cd case thinking
it was my collection of 70-80 rock music but it wasn't. It was all of my software including the original cd to my video card.
I plan to reimage my drive soon as was wondering if the latest drivers and MMC were going to install properly since I dont have the original cd anymore. I was think about buying the AIW X800 AGP but dont really see the need until Vista is reasonably stable and out of beta. Where can I find an iso image of the original cd or can I just use the latest drivers off the ATI website. The ATI website is about as clear as mud on this subject.
Try the BMW group. Might be more into gizmos...
;-) DAS
"Big Red" < snipped-for-privacy@myhouse.com> wrote in message
news:EPSdnYSThos2OBHZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...