Strange Leak on 380sl

Today I noticed a puddle just behind and under the right front bumper of my 380sl. At first I thought it was just rain water, but it felt oily, and it appears to be coming from a rubber donut-like grommet on
the bottom of the metal plate the horn attaches to. There's another grommet exactly like this one on the other side, but its not leaking.
All my fluid levels seem to be fine, and i don't see any hoses going into or coming out of the area. Anybody have any ideas about where this fluid's may be coming from.
Thanks
Isn't the engine's radiator above there?
If so, the radiator, or a hose to it, are the prime suspects, IMHO.
There should be a coolant reservoir drain hose there... from back of your tank behind the radiator cap and runs along the side toward front behind headlight.