Strong gas smell in interior of 300TE

Have owned this '92 300TE for a few weeks. Great car! Have smelled strong gas fumes (in interior only) ever since I filled up this week. No smell under hood or around body exterior. No gas smell before this
week. I do know that both fuel pumps have been changed in the past year. Ideas?
Chip L in SC

Check the connections where the fill pipe comes through to the tank...
Marty