Stunning 733i

Pronunciation: 'st&-ni[ng] Function: adjective Date: 1667

1 : causing astonishment or disbelief 2 : strikingly impressive especially in beauty or excellence

... i think #1 is appropriate here

Reply to
atwifa

An asking price of $25,000 IS stunning. I sold my mint 1980 528i in similar condition two years ago with only 64,000 documented miles for $6900.......and I thought I did well.

The 733i was a nice car, but I'm not sure it's $25,000 nice......

Reply to
jav

Reply to
Hoover