Sunroof on MB 280 TE 123 '80

HI I just bought a MB 280TE from 1980. It's a lovely car but I have one problem....the sunroof is not waterproof. When it rains heavily water comes in to the car throug the small gaps around the sunroof.
Does anyone know how to fix it??
Rune Jakobsen Denmark

If the sunroof is factory installed, you should check the hoses which let the water flow away from the sunroof frame to the bottom of the car. They may be blocked due to dirt or leafs from the trees. These hoses should always be free and clear, because the water can cause rust. If the sunroof has rubber seals, you should clean them carefully, look for damages and apply sparesely some vaseline to keep them flexible.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Replace the seals around the sunroof... also see if you can clean the drain hole up there. with a can of air... not air hose that you might risk blowing the tube out of the plug... and then the water will get inside the car.