Sunroof Pan

The sunroof pan on my 300TD leaks bigtime in the corners where it drains. Can I get to these easily just by taking the pillar trim off to see what is going on? I can tell they are rusted looking at them from outside, but if I
can get to them easily perhaps I can repair them without changing out the pan (something I want to avoid).
How tough is it to remove the trim from these areas without breaking things?

I think trying to probe the drain tubes with a peice of wire first is a good idea, if you can gently reopen these tubes, then you might be able to just clean it up and forget it...
Marty
This is actually what made it leak worse. Apparently all the junk in there was what was keeping the water from draining inside the car.