Sunroof problem

Hi
Can any tell me howto ajust the sunroof in a W124 250TD from 1987?
Regards Tomas Jensen

Tomas,
What is it or not doing?Moving slow?Not closing? Crooked?
When moving the switch to the forward position the sunroof opens (moves back). When the switch the are set to lift the roof closes (moves forward). Seems hat every thing is inverted :o((
CaptainW116 wrote:

Greetings all,
Is it possible that the switch was installed upside down? I am not sure if that is even possible?
Bill

No nothing changed there. Thanks any way
Tomas
Bill Pelka wrote:

--
Tomas Jensen
e-mail: tcj_@_tomas_._dk
No nothing changed there. Thanks any way
Tomas
Bill Pelka wrote:

Thats just weird! Did you have it serviced(the car) recently? The only thing I can think of is that maybe if had been serviced,and this is a LLLOOO NNNGGGGGGGG shot,but switch may have had to be removed and the switch itself separated and mechanic/technician reassembled the wiring in reverse?????!!!!!!???????? Easy fix though ! Take the switch down and see if a tab is broke that covers the wires.Then let us know what the color of wires are!