Sunroof Switch Problem (123 Series 300D 1982)

Please help....trying to sell my 1982 300 D(Series 123) and parts car 1981 300 SD (Series 126). Also have major body parts for 1979 300SD (Series 116). Previously posted the 300D for $1250 here; now
advertising it for $950. This engine runs like a top; fastest TurboDiesel I've driven. Many new parts, however, in the 1981 300SD, which "died" because of crankshaft pins shearing off. Otherwise perfect body and rebuilt engine with many parts, including NEW tranny and suspension parts. Will sell any, all, parts, or whatever.
NEED A MERCEDES HOBBYIST! Come get them all cheap near Daytona Beach, FL (New Smyrna Beach). Put you up for a night if necessary. The 300D runs great; sad to get rid ot it, but Father says liquidate my whole collection and he'll give me his new Mercury Marquis. This is for real; he today bought a new Toyota Avalon.
Anyway, in trying to sell the 300 D, I tried to make the sunroof work better by lubricating the rails. Meantime, I kept pushing the sunroof button and it stopped working. Bummer. Now I'm lowering the price for the whole package; take it alll, $1100. Life changes.
Best to all, especially Mr. Lambach. And locally we have the famous Heinz, at BAC Auto Parts, who can fix any problems and transplate the parts from one car to another.
David Z.