Suprised at peppy 300E

A while back I found out that if the automatic selector is in 2nd, the car will start in 1st rather than 2nd. Well, I tried this last week and I've
gotten quite adept at changing from 2 > D keeping the rpm near 4 to 5K. Suprise, suprise I now no longer think the 300E is the slug I always thought. If you haven't tried it yet - do give it a whirl - highly enjoyable. My yen for a 5spd roadster has decrease markedly.
cheers, guenter
What i am really surprised at is your inability to spell surprised. :) (kidding) The 300E is a great car at any speed. Good luck with your ride.
Larry B.
Guenter Scholz wrote:

y woud that sprise u? Speling isnt exatly a hig point of a newsgrp
cheers,
ps. pretty darn glaring wasn't it though :-) .... nevertheless, I wasn't about to fight with my unix editor

U tuk the words and spellings out of my mouth.
DAS
"Guenter Scholz" < snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message
news:ddi07m$60n$ snipped-for-privacy@rumours.uwaterloo.ca...
How dare you say "yen" is this NG! :)