Test and suggestion for anti-spamming

Hi guys,
Love all the info that you post - it all helps me a little bit.
If the spammers don't take over my email and send the stuff, then I would suggest that you guys try the free version of Zone Alarm - it
will notify you if a computer tries to access yours and will notify you if your computer is trying to access others (symptom of being taken over by a "bot" program.
Another suggestion is to try http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html and use their free stuff to help control spybots.
But this all hinges on if this email gets co - opted or not.
Keep up the great advice - I really thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Best regards, Bob