Testing...

Testing... 1 2 3
Wow... so quiet nowdays. I can't believe it.

Just found out that it is not only Comcast is turning off the usenet service... it is also 18 other service providers that covers 87% of US internet user that also turned off the usenet service.
So... where should we all migrate to... where everyone can find us?

Tiger
A list posted to another newsgroup:
Free UseNet providers: AIOE http://news.aioe.org / Albasani http://albasani.net/index.html.en CNNTP http://www.cnntp.org/cnntp ETT http://news.ett.com.ua / Motzarella http://motzarella.org / Solani http://news.solani.org / Teranews http://www.teranews.com / Tornevall http://news.tornevall.net / Usenet4all http://www.usenet4all.se/ (blocks all posts from Google)
Richard For caravanning tips and information visit http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
--
Now I've been going out with my girlfriend for some time, it seems OK
when I break wind in bed. It's when I follow through that the petty
Richard Cole wrote:

So how are they going to make their money? By bombarding the readers with ads?

I can't speak for any of the above but certainly textnews.news.cambrium.nl (which I didn't include, but I do use) doesn't add or remove anything from posts.
I'm afraid you're stuck in the Merkin state of mind. Not everything is about money. Some people do thing for others without looking for reward.
Note for you: The difference between capitalism and communism is that in capitalism, man exploits man, but in communism, it's the reverse.
Richard For caravanning tips and information visit http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
--
It wasn't a case of what he had done, it was a question of what the
Patrician had found out about. The man had eyes everywhere, none of