Testing fans 91 350SDL

I would like to check the operation of the two aux fans. I remember hearing removing the connector from a temp sensor will make one run. No clue about the other one.
Can anyone advise me?
Chris
The low fan can be tested by jumping the a/c drier high pressure sw....
High fan is Engine coolant temp activated and low is a/c high side pressure activated..
They are seperate circuits.... [each has it own relays,sensor,fuse,resistor ] and only share the same fan motors