TG...560 help!

I've been following posts and have a hard question for you...My 560 SEL has a hydraulic leak in the suspension hose where is passes behind the alternator. I have a good hose to install, but how much dis assembly is
required to get the banjo fitting up to the pump? I have started the job a couple times and run out of day light and patients before I can get the old hose out. Also, not having pressure in the rear shocks will contribute to the clunking and banging back there? thanks for any help. Joe
You need Bill Ditmire; he runs a M-B repair shop and will know what advice to give you.