Thank you, Tiger

I know this will sound funny, but thank you Tiger for helping me replacing my light bulbs. I realize this is an easy task for you, but I'm learning
Bill
You are welcome... At least it didn't take 10 guys to do it. German car is like foreign to alot of people... but in reality, it's quite simple and easier to work on than any other cars.