The end: 300 SEL Limo Sold, thnx 4 all the help!

Hi there,
Is sold my '86 300 SEL 6 door limo. Not at a great price, but finally a lid on this money-pit. Thanks for all the help you guys gave me on mechanical
stuff: fixing the elec window, replacing ball joint, cold start and glow plugs. You helped keeping it on the road. Now that I got rid of this monstrosity, I think I'm gonna focus on a late 560 SEL or something, dunno.
Alone and carless in my room, wishing you a smooth ride in 2005