Throttle Cable Clip for 91 190E 2.6

I read a few postings from people who have had a problem that I am experiencing. A plastic clip at the end of my throttle cable broke. I can't seem to find this part listed on any auto part sites. Is this type of thing not specific to a Mercedes or am I missing something. Can I find something like this at a local auto parts store or do I need to go directly to Mercedes.

Any help is appreciated. thanks

Reply to
jeff w

Mercedes in the USA had a campaign on them. It is a cheap part at the dealer.

Reply to
Karl