Time to sell the Mercedes

Well al, it is time to sell my '89 300E. I hate to see it go, I love it. But, my job will not allow me the time to really work on it, nor the money to take it to a shop, so...
1989 300E Interior is perfect except for cracked coating on center console Gold with Tan MB-TEX AM/FM/CD - Blaupunkts in dash, Pioneer 6x9's in rear deck (came that way) Mercedes floor mats Tires less than 1 year old. New OVP RElay New Fuel Pump Relay New Idler Pulley New Front Bilstiens New left and right tie rods 1 year old brakes AC ice cold, converted to R134 New Dist. cap and rotor
Problems: Will not start. Fuel pump buzzes 260,000 miles (est. Odometer stopped working 4 months ago) Some rust around jack pints and just under right rear tail light Sunroof does not work (broken bracket) Leak in rear end (drive shaft seal I believe)
Anyone got a price idea or want her? I am located in Indianapolis, IN
Thom
Anyone wanna bye her?? She is going on EBAY with nop reserve, I'd rather give everyone here a crack at her first.