Timing Chain Rails

Well I got the timing cover off and inspected the rails. They are worn, but strangely, none of them are broken, and too my knowledge there all there. Anyone got a diagram of the assembly?

I could really use a repair manual as well for this car, if anyone has one on cd they would like to give me, I would be very grateful.

Reply to
Rick

Karl

All the rails on that diagram are present on my car though

Reply to
Rick