Timing Chain Rails

Well I got the timing cover off and inspected the rails. They are worn, but strangely, none of them are broken, and too my knowledge there all there. Anyone got a diagram of the assembly?
I could really use a repair manual as well for this car, if anyone has one on cd they would like to give me, I would be very grateful.
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 6045&M7%2E96%5F322&GAr2%2E323350&Lv5%2E706&CT=M&cat22&SID&SGR5&SGN

All the rails on that diagram are present on my car though