timing mark points to TDC 307D

Hi all,
I just bought an old timer 307D now I like to check the pump timing. I found all marks on the flywheel and the housing. Problem is I don't know what mark
represent what, there is a little metal plate with a hole in it a little further there is a metal plate with a straight end just above the flywheel. On the flywheel there is just one line which corresponds more or less with the TDC. What is the right ( 24 o before TDC ) mark for the pump? Any pictures anywhere on -line?

Never mind found it

Which engine? 4 or 5 cyl? If you have a VIN (WDBxxxxxxxxxxxx) I can look up details for you.

Thanks, it is a 4 cylinder but the problem is solved.
Thanks anyway