timing on sel 500 Mercedes

Can anyone tell me how to set timing and distributor after timing chain replacement on 1082 SEL 5oo please? Which mark align to what in order to motor start up

With #1 piston at top dead center with both valves closed, the rotor in the distributor should point to number 1 position as indicated by the distributor cap.

Thank you, I asume the crankshaft mark will point to top dead center ? Which mark to point on the second row of cylinders?