Tire confusion for my 300CE

I have a 1990 CE with 200k miles. For few years I've been running Michelin MXV4 Energy Plus, size 205/60/15. Nice and quiet and good handling. I know the book calls for 195/65/15, and I can no longer
remember why I went to the slightly wider, slightly lower tire. Maybe the shop was out of the OEMs last time I bought them. I should also add that I have never run Z rated tires. I ride on 91V rated.
In any event, there is apparently a new Michelin replacement for the energy tire called Primacy MXV4. I've been told by several that the new tire is even better than the Energy for both quiet and handling. I have no reason to doubt it given Michelin's reputation.
I'm just confused on whether to stay with the Energy (which is still available in some places) or go to the Primacy. And I'm confused about whether to stay with the 205 or go with 195. And finally, I'm not sure whether to stay with 91V or go to 89H. I keep hearing that the H rated tire is just as good as the V in terms of sidewall, handling etc., and I don't often drive above 85.
I know it's a lot of tire rambling, but any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
MC
Stay with your current tire size... it is an acceptable tire size with no or very minor impact on speedometer reading. Also, that tire size gives you the most flexibility on what tire to buy.
Go to Tirerack.com for more opinions on the tires you want to buy. I don't like Michelin, they are overpriced mediocre tires. We had several sets and never impressed with them. Like the 01 E320 came with the MXV4 Energy as stock... don't like them... they feel very ambigious in traction and wet weather is not so good either.

Interesting to hear your opinion of the MXV's. I put a set on my 80 300SD about 10 years ago and came to the same conclusion. The peformance on wet pavement was really bad. When it rained, it was common occurence for the rear wheels to spin out on even modest acceleration from a stop. And snow was even worse.
I now have BF Goodrich Traction T/A's and they made a world of difference. Really well rounded and excellent on wet pavement. Can't even recall the last time they spun from a start.
Of course, my problem is with a 14" wheel the choices in a sport/perf type tire are very limited.
For Mary, I'd go with what works for you. If the current size works well and the speedometer is accurate, I'd stay with it. To check tire size on speedometer, there are a couple calculators online that will tell you the effect of any tire size vs your original on speedometer accuracy. Don't remember them, but a google of speedometer tire calculator or similar should work.
Stay with the 205/60 if you like the ride and steering quickness. The 195/65 will be a bit softer in ride but not as quick in its steering response.
permission.